Packing tips for your campervan hire UK & Ireland holiday
If this is your first campervan hire Ireland, campervan hire Scotland or campervan hire UK holiday, you are probably wondering what will be supplied and what do I need to pack! Here’s our holiday checklist for your comfort and convenience.
We supply the basics:
- Kitchen equipment (utensils and crockery)
- Basic cleaning equipment
- Useful items including a mains hookup cable, hosepipe, fire extinguisher, brush & pan, kettle, first aid kit
We offer hireable extras:
For your comfort and convenience you can hire extras for your campervan such as bedding (to reduce your airline baggage allowance!), Satellite Navigation (to avoid getting lost on your way to the campsite!) or mobile Wi-Fi (to stay connected on the road!). For a full list of our optional extras for your campervan hire Ireland or campervan hire UK holiday, visit our campervan hireable extras page.
So what to pack?
- Make sure to pack your tickets and Bunk Campers Booking Confirmation to ease your check in!
- Driver Licence essential for insurance at check in
- Money/currency – travellers cheques, credit cards, £GBP for travel in Scotland, N Ireland and England. €EUR for travel in Republic of Ireland
- Travel insurance! We recommend all customers ensure they have adequate travel insurance in the event that they need to cancel their trip or return home early.
- EHIC – The European Health Insurance Card covers any medical treatment for EU citizens that becomes necessary during your trip due to illness or an accident. Always ensure you have your own adequate medical insurance.
- 240V Electrical Adapter for use across the UK and Ireland
- Torch – for all your night time activities and trips!
We’ve put together this campervan holiday checklist as a general guide to help you prepare for your campervan hire Ireland or campervan hre UK holiday. All supplies can be bought locally. Major food, electrical and phone shops are open 7 days a week across the UK and Ireland and a convenience store is never too far away. It’s a good idea to pack your gear in soft luggage bags as they are a lot easier to store in your campervan than a hard suitcase.