Flexible travel policy
With the ongoing situation with COVID-19, we understand you may be concerned about your holidays. The health and well-being of Bunk Campers guests and team is our highest priority. We would like to reassure everyone that our existing policies and procedures are in line with the guidance provided by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and other government agencies.
Flexible Travel with Bunk Campers
In response to the ever-evolving situation, we have introduced a Flexible Travel option.
We have waived our booking amendment fee so should your travel plans be disrupted, you can change the date or location of your rental free of charge. Just ensure your new travel dates are before 31st March 2022.
If the cost of your new rental dates are higher than your original dates, simply pay the balance to get booked in.
As a global motorhome hire company, we would like to welcome you to the Apollo Family. Due to travel restrictions up until 30th April 2020, we are happy for you to move your booking to another Apollo destination within our global motorhome hire company. This includes Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand & Europe for travel up to 31st March 2021. We will carry over the value of your existing booking into a new booking at the current exchange rate. Any increase in price would be charged.
To change a booking made directly with Bunk Campers, please contact our friendly Reservations team on [email protected]
For guests who booked through a travel agent, you will need to contact the agent directly to update your booking.
Deep cleaning and safety
As one of the UK & Ireland’s leading rental companies, Bunk Campers maintains high standards for motorhome cleanliness. All of our vehicles undergo deep cleaning and hygiene both inside and out. Additionally, we are taking extra precautions and all staff have been trained on Covid-19 hygiene practices including hand washing and social distancing. Our deep clean includes:
- Interior surfaces and cupboards including handles and light switches are deep cleaned with professional cleaning chemicals
- Kitchen appliances are thoroughly cleaned with professional cleaning chemicals
- Floors are vacuumed and washed with professional cleaning chemicals
- The driver’s cab including dashboard, steering wheel, instruments and floors are cleaned with professional cleaning chemicals
- All kitchen dishes and utensils are washed to a professional hygiene standard in our dishwashers
- Bedding, linens, mattress protectors and towels are washed
- All extra items including camping furniture are washed before being added to the vehicle
- Vehicle exteriors and wheels are power washed
If you have any questions about your rental or making a future booking, please don’t hesitate to contact us.