Picking up your camper soon or thinking about booking but not sure what to expect with your hire vehicle? When you’re planning your motorhome or campervan trip, it’s important to know what kind of equipment and supplies are included.
For your comfort and convenience, check out everything that’s included in your rental- including the kitchen sink!
All Rentals Include:
Driver’s cab inventory
- Vehicle Manual
- Camping & Caravanning Club Privilege Scheme Pack
- Blinds/Privacy Screens
- Reversing Camera
- Safe Nights Ireland Membership
- USB/12V Socket
Living Area Inventory
- 2-3 burner gas hob(s) for cooking
- 240V & 12V Sockets (Fuses included/240V only from mains)
- Dining Table
- Dustpan and Brush
- Shower & Toilet (excluding Nomad)
- Kitchen Kit (Inc. knives, forks, spoons, sharp knife, utensils (ladle, fish slice, tongs), chopping board, colander, potato peeler, tin opener, corkscrew/bottle opener, plates, side plates, bowls, glasses, mugs, tea towel(s), pot(s), pan(s))
- Gas Cylinder (partially full) for cooking and/or heating (for cooking and/or heating)
- Electric Hook-up Cable
- Water Hose
- First Aid Kit
- Fast Puncture Repair Kit/Spare Tyre
- Warning Triangle & Vest
- Fire Extinguisher/CO Alarm
So we include quite a lot, even the kitchen sink!
Want to add something else on to your booking? We also have a list of hireable extras that you can view here.
Just email us with your request and we’ll add it to your booking! Alternatively, you can give us a call on 028 9081 3057