33 Reasons Not to Hire a Campervan in the UK or Ireland!
1. Campervans are tiny
2. And sooo shabby
3. Your back will regret sleeping in those beds
4. And you will feel dirty all time
5. Peeing in the bushes… (Gross!)
6. You won’t be able to cook in a proper kitchen
7. So imagine the terrible food you will eat
8. Not to mention the dining views
9. And there’s nothing to do but driving
10. Because you can’t bring all of your equipment
11. There’s no chance of outdoor adventure at all
12. It’s so tiring & uncomfortable for your kids
13. They won’t enjoy it at all!
14. And neither will your partner
15. It’s the least romantic trip ever!
16. In fact, only retired people will like it
17. And think of the roads… so ugly!
18. Getting off the beaten track? That’s a lie!
19. You will get stuck in traffic
20. (If you don’t get lost in horrible places!)
21. And there’s nothing at all to see in Ireland
22. And even less in Scotland!
23. Britain’s beaches are the worst
24. And you will have to stay on the mainland!
25. Where it’s always raining
26. Seriously, always
27. Campsite locations? A total nightmare!
28. With so many rude neighbours
29. You will not find a single spot to park up
30. Not even at sunset
31. Or in the mountains
32. Nor by the seaside…
33. Believe us, campervan holidays are the WORST!
Simply use our booking engine, email [email protected] or call +44 (0) 2890 813057 for more information and booking (we open Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm UK time).