Campervan Promotions & Deals
Careers with Bunk Campers
We are always looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals who want to start a career with Bunk Campers! Check out our vacancies across the UK, Ireland & mainland Europe.
Marketing Executive – Apollo Motorhome Holidays Europe
Apollo Motorhome Holidays Europe is a division of Apollo Tourism & Leisure Ltd (ATL). Established in 1985, Apollo’s fleet of quality campervans, motorhomes, 4WDs and cars and exceptional team have helped thousands of customers explore Australia, New Zealand and North America.
In 2018, the Apollo Tourism & Leisure Group acquired leading UK & Ireland motorhome businesses Bunk Campers and the Camperco Group whose headquarters are in Belfast as part of a major European expansion plan.
Expanding further into Europe in Spring 2019, Apollo opened their first European rental depots in Hamburg & Paris with further expansion planned for 2020.
Apollo Motorhome Holidays EU is seeking a strong digital marketer with excellent copywriting skills to drive and develop the international and domestic marketing agendas as the company expands throughout Europe.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager and wider team, the successful candidate will be a highly analytical, methodical and organised individual with strong attention to detail who will be responsible for a wide range of marketing tasks and channels in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Drive the design and implementation of marketing plans and strategies including local and international SEO, SEM, email marketing and social media activity
- Manage the administration, update and brand communication on the company’s websites
- Writing content for web, marketing collateral and press
- Responsible for the development of marketing materials including digital ads, show materials, company brochures & leaflets.
- Managing translation of content into German and other European languages
- Work closely with key partners and tourist boards to develop and deliver content, partnerships and support wider tourism and leisure campaigns
- Research and conduct competitor analysis activities; reporting to the relevant manager to provide key marketing and sales data for use in constructing strategies and plans
- Assist in managing relationships with third party agencies, external stakeholders and business partners
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a Related Field
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrable Marketing Experience (ideally from similar industry) either from agency or in-house to include implementation of SEO, PPC, Email marketing & Social media campaigns
- Highly developed copywriting skills
- Experience using CMS (DNN, WordPress or similar)
- Demonstrable experience using Google Analytics & Webmaster tools (or similar) to analyse and interpret performance
- Budget management experience
- Experience working with the media or social influencers & writing press releases
- Skilled at Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- EU language would be a strong advantage
- Experience/knowledge of the tourism industry
Bunk Campers Head Office in Carryduff, Belfast
How to apply:
CV & Cover letter to Leanne Cromie ([email protected])