Bunk Campers achieves UK wide industry standard ‘Good to Go’
Bunk Campers are delighted to have been awarded the ‘Good to Go’ industry standard mark at each of our depots across the UK. The Good to Go scheme, which is operated by Visit England, has been developed in partnership with Tourism Northern Ireland, Visit Scotland and Visit Wales, and is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism or hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
As one of the UK & Ireland’s leading rental companies, Bunk Campers maintains high standards for motorhome cleanliness. With the Good to Go mark, guests can rest assured that we’ve enhanced our cleaning and operational procedures to follow the respective Government and public health guidance, have carried out COVID-19 risk assessments and implemented the required Covid secure procedures at all of our depots.
Some of the measures we have taken to protect guests and staff include:
- Online check-in prior to arrival
- Covid secure workplaces in line with Government procedures
- Installing protective screens
- Social distancing & personal protective equipment
- Limited Contact Vehicle Collection & Returns
- Video Vehicle Demonstrations replacing staff handovers
- Campsite guides provided with all rentals to ensure guests have safe, socially distanced places to go on your road trip
- Deep cleaning of vehicles including interior surfaces, appliances, floors, drivers cab, kitchen utensils, bedding, extra items and vehicle exteriors all washed with professional cleaning materials
- Increased hand sanitising facilities
View our certificate below and be sure to look out for the logo when planning your road trip.