Top 5 destinations on the South Coast of England
Whisk yourself away from our London Gatwick depot in your state of the art home on wheels, and begin to explore the magnificent South Coast. This glorious area ranges from the beating heart of English countryside, to the busy, crowded city streets.
1. Our first location for you is the City of Dover, situated a few hours away from the airport. We promise you will instantly fall in love with the world renowned ‘White Cliffs of Dover’ which reach up to 350 feet in height. With this amazing natural wonder, you’ll love every second and also has less than campsites less than 20 minutes away.
2. The next location we have for you is Brighton. After recently being voted in the Top 10 City beach world destinations, the iconic beachfront, featuring the famous Brighton Pier, in itself is a reason to visit. You can also experience everything Brighton has to offer by visiting the quirky (and sometimes strange) cafés within the city. Brighton is also surrounded by tons of basic and luxury campsites for you to park up for the night.
3. Surfs up in Cornwall! This destination is perfect for couples looking for a romantic weekend getaway in the Aero, or a group of friends looking for a week of surfing in the Ranger with plenty of space to store the surfboards. Cornwall’s Watergate Bay was also recently voted the #1 surfing location in the UK by the Guardian.
4. Located in the ‘middle of nowhere’, Exford is always a gorgeous area of English Countryside. Surrounded by award winning natural parks and nature reserves, it is perfect for a relaxing, chilled out break. Why not try some of the historic pubs, award winning, locally brewed beer?
5. Our final destination is Oxford. This family friendly city is perfect for rounding off your trip. Journey back in time and lose yourself in the historical delights that Oxford has to offer. Explore the busy city or retreat back to tour Oxford Castle. You can also enjoy a totally unique English experience and go punting along the Oxford River. With just over an hour’s drive back to Gatwick airport, this is an ideal location to end your journey.
Choose your favourite campervan in our London Gatwick depot and discover all these and more breath-taking locations. England’s roads are just waiting for you. For more information and booking, please use our online booking engine, email [email protected] or call +44 (0) 2890 813057.