Careers with Bunk Campers
We are always looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals who want to start a career with one of the UK & Ireland’s largest travel and tourism companies with locations across the UK, Ireland and Europe.
Campervan Valeter / Customer Services Representative (Belfast)
Bunk Campers require a highly motivated and independent individual to assist with the preparation and maintenance of all vehicles at the Belfast depot. The Campervan valeter cleans vehicles inside and out, performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves and cleans vehicles in a safe and timely manner.
The detailer will also check-in and check-out customers arriving and departing for their holiday. The role will support the existing team in providing exceptional service to all customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking the following tasks:
- Preparing/detailing campervans and motorhomes for rental
- Determine need for and add windscreen fluid, fuel, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance: tyre checks, antenna, under the bonnet, inside the vehicle, inside the boot, and outside vehicles.
- Preparing & completing rental administration including both paperwork and computer
- Checking-in & demonstrating the features and utilities of the campervan to the customer
- Processing vehicles on return from rental, identifying damages, completing necessary paperwork and preparing for next rental
- Notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and required vehicle maintenance
- Maintaining the cleanliness and standards at the Bunk Depot
Full training will be provided.
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Ability to work independently
- Competent and comfortable driving large motorhomes
- Reliable, hard-working, efficient and able to work to deadlines
- Warm, professional, courteous and mature interpersonal style
- Excellent time management skills
- Confident and assured communication style
- Positive Attitude and ‘Can-Do’ approach
- IT Literate
- Over 25 years of age with full clean driving licence
- Vehicle valeting/detailing experience
- Customer facing experience
- DIY Repair & Maintenance Skills
- Full-time/Temporary contract until October 2018 (with the possibility of permanency)
- 37.5 hours per week
- Core hours are generally, between 9:00am and 5pm across 7 days, but candidates must be flexible to work occasionally from 7:30am or up to 8:30pm
£7.85 per hour
This position is available for an immediate start.
CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com