Careers with Bunk Campers
Want to work for Bunk Campers? We are always looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals who want to start a career with Bunk Campers. Check out our vacancies below!
Job Description – Sales Agent (Travel Industry)
Job Location: Bunk Campers Head Office, Carryduff, Northern Ireland
Bunk Campers are one of the largest campervan and motorhome hire companies in the UK & Ireland with depots in Belfast, Dublin, Edinburgh and London Gatwick. Nomad Campervan Conversions and Camperworks are sister companies.
Bunk Campers has strong B2B and B2C presence and a unique brand position within the market with over 80% of sales coming from overseas visitors. Bunk Campers work with international tourism boards such as Visit Britain, Tourism Ireland and Visit Scotland on international campaigns.
Purpose of Role:
We require a confident, enthusiastic and structured individual who enjoys dealing with the public to join our team. We work with customers via every stream – face to face, email and over the phone to deliver excellent customer service to our customers.
The successful candidate will join the sales team and be responsible providing support on a full range of sales and customer service activities. As a Sales Agent, you will be responsible for bringing the campervan hire experience to life with your personality, professionalism and service. You will be able to build rapport with customers, identifying their needs and delivering high standards of service that will ultimately lead to sales.
Please note, this is a warm sales role. No cold calling involved.
- Providing high standards of service to our customers
- Handling incoming phone calls, online bookings and emails from potential customers
- Processing of online orders
- Generating customer service feedback
- Maintenance of order schedule and availability on web-based booking system
- Internal reporting on sales and vehicle utilisation at review meetings.
- Follow up with customers to ensure pre-arrival documentation is completed and all details are in place using the My Bunk information system.
- Production of pre-rental documentation for the Support Team.
- Manage customer feedback and statistical analysis
- Customer check in and returns
- Conversion of warm leads and customer enquiries into sales based on targets via a fact based and enthusiastic approach to our products and services
- Proving accurate and timely written or verbal response to customer enquiries
- 1+ years experience in a sales/customer service based role
- 1+ years administration/office based experience including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Engaging communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- A passion to work in the travel industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & confidence
- Reasonable mathematical ability, strong verbal & written English
- Strong attention to detail
- A customer focused and positive individual with a passion for delivering outstanding service
- Salary: £7.50 per hour + bonus (£7800p.a. pro rata)
- Employment type: Permanent part time 20 hour contract (Flexible over 3-5 days per week to include Saturdays)
How to Apply:
To apply: Email your CV and cover to Leanne Cromie, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 6th March 2017